winter sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WİNTER SONATA

AnasayfaKapıGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 8494
Kayıt tarihi : 21/10/13

K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot Empty
MesajKonu: K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot   K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot Icon_minitimeCuma Mayıs 10, 2019 7:05 am

SEOUL - K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon married singer Park Soo Jin on Monday (July 27), said South Korean reports.

Bae, 42, shared a photo of himself kneeling in front of his 29-year-old bride on Instagram, hours before the couple's 6pm nuptials at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill hotel in Seoul, said Yonhap News Agency and Korea Herald.

"I'm on my way to the venue of the wedding ceremony. I'm nervous and thrilled," he wrote. "Sorry for being unable to be with you."
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://wintersonata.yetkin-forum.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 8494
Kayıt tarihi : 21/10/13

K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot   K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot Icon_minitimeCuma Mayıs 10, 2019 7:05 am

K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot V9k82Z
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://wintersonata.yetkin-forum.com

K-drama superstar Bae Yong Joon weds; hundreds of fans stake out wedding spot
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası